V. New Endorsements + Magazine Photoshoots/Interviews
by Anj/Hyo (@meloncreme)
The girls also have been featured on some magazines namely Cosmopolitan and Vogue. I enjoy reading and translating their magazine interviews the most. Through these interviews, some questions that many fans would like to ask the girls get answered such as what their favorite movies are, what hobbies they’re currently into or would like to give a try, what are the things they do on their spare time and more. Plus seeing really awesome photos of the girls wearing unique fashionable items while reading their interviews make it even more entertaining.
by Rain (@drammmajjigae)
To celebrate the second anniversary of BLACKPINK, we listed their endorsements, magazine photoshoots and interviews from August 2017 to present. Try to check this out and bring those good memories back in the zone!
- Dior Lipstick x BLACKPINK
- Elle Korea x BLACKPINK August 2017 Magazine Issue
- BLACKPINK’s special collaboration with NYLON Japan and SHEL’TTER (Japan’s Woment Clothing Brand) — their 2017 Nylon Magazine Issue was a limited edition magazine cover
- BLACKPINK for NYLON Japan 2017 Issue
- Popteen Special Edition Magazine for September 2017 Issue; Photos: HERE; BLACKPINK’s Popteen Magazine Interview w/ translations HERE
- BLACKPINK for Cawaii Magazine (a fashion magazine published in Taiwan, People’s Republic of China, Thailand, and previously in Japan)
- BLACKPINK Jennie for Heren October 2017 Magazine Issue
She is the first first ever Korean to collaborate with Boucheron, Paris – a luxury jewellery brand and endorsed their collection by featuring in a spread in Heren magazine.
- ZIPPER 2017 Japanese Magazine Fashion KAWAII Tokyo BLACKPINK BP
- BLACKPINK for Figaro Japan’s November 2017 Magazine Issue
- Vogue Korea November 2017: BLACKPINK x Nike
- BLACKPINK for Numero Tokyo November 2017 Issue
- BLACKPINK Rose for Ceci Magazine December 2017 Issue
- Together with iKON, they are the new models for Shibuya 109 (iconic Shibuya 109 shopping mall, nicknamed “marukyu,” lies at the heart of Shibuya’s fashion culture)
- BLACKPINK for GQ Japan. They are actually the first female artists ever to land the cover of ‘GQ Japan
- BLACKPINK Jennie for Harper’s Bazaar January 2018 Magazine Issue; Jennie was chosen by Chanel to be their muse for the year 2018. She flaunt effortlessly the brand’s Spring & Summer Makeup Collection.
- BLACKPINK Jisoo x Allure February 2018 Issue
- BLACKPINK Lisa was chosen as the Global Brand Ambassador for Moonshot in this year
- BLACKPINK Jisoo & Rose for Ceci Korea March 2018 Issue
- BLACKPINK Jennie for Elle Korea Magazine March 2018 Issue
- BLACKPINK x Marie Claire
- BLACKPINK X Puma Suede Bow in Japan
- BLACKPINK was featured for Elle Korea April 2018 Issue together with the other YG Artists in Louis Vuitton outfits
- Nylon Japan released a teaser featuring Lisa for their July 2018 Magazine Issue
- Nonagon’s Instagram Official Account shared a photo featuring BLACKPINK Lisa Nonagon FW 2018 Collection, MODXXXXXX.
- Still remember the Coke Play Mobile App? Watch again their playful side endorsing Sprite
- Adidas Korea released videos feature BLACKPINK members
- Nonagon’s Lookbook collection for BLACKPINK Lisa
- BLACKPINK for Sprite Commercial. And if you miss their interview involving Sprite, watch this video
- BLACKPINK Lisa for Nicola Magazine June 2018 Issue
- BLACKPINK Lisa for Mini Magazine June 2018 Issue
- BLACKPINK are the new faces for Mise-en-scène (a total hair cosmetics brand that offers a diverse range of products that help you achieve smooth and silky hair with the modern styling you want)
- They are the new face of O’Lens! Check out their hot and stunning CF here
- BLACKPINK Lisa for Nylon Japan July 2018 Magazine Issue + Interview!
- Lisa for Seventeen Japan July 2018 Magazine
- BLACKPINK for High Cut Magazine
- BLACKPINK Jennie photoshoot from Cosmopolitan Korea July 2018 Issue. This also a collaboration with LES EAUX DE CHANEL: Paris-Deauville as she’s the Chanel’s Korea Ambassador
- New BLACKPINK Line Stickers released! More cute and funny stickers to use during conversation.
- BLACKPINK x Cosmopolitan August 2018 Issue
- BLACPINK x Vogue Korea August 2018 Issue
- BLACKPINK x ASTA TV Style Korea Magazine Vol 121